Old 21-08-2007, 05:06 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Jim Jim is offline

Default Soil test help

Eggs Zachtly wrote:

[....]

Google

[....]
I see very few posts that originate there, and
it makes for a *MUCH* better USENET experience. =)

having given some thought to the several different times
I've seen you mention the quality post originating from
people using google as their access to usenet I am now
most incline to agree with you. how is it the vast
majority of them seem to be in possession of a great
need to argue any point for the sole need of demanding
their view be considered as the only correct an applicable
one.