Old 21-08-2007, 02:50 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Tomato pesticides, anything better than Malathion?

In article ,
"George.com" wrote:

The black growth mostly on the stalks and a few leaves I attribute to
some bacterial infestation, but the Malathion don't seem to help. A
few hours spent examining labels of pesticides at the Home Depot and
Lowes seems to suggest I am SOL. The growth puts me out of
competition for the Better Homes and Gardens competition, but don't
seem to be hurting the plants a lot; it's just ugly. Any ideas?

or another alternative to try is a neem oil spray.

rob

Seconded.

I would personally never use Malathion on anything I expected to eat.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.