Old 21-08-2007, 02:12 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Frank Frank is offline

Default this MI5 crap

willshak wrote:
on 8/20/2007 10:56 PM Eggs Zachtly said the following:
said:

Can't anyone do anything about this "MI5" spam?

Thunderbird doesn't have any filtering abilities?

What is the 'M15' spam? I use Thunderbird and using the search feature,
I can't find any message with 'M15' in the header, or From, or in the
body of any message. Perhaps my news server is filtering them before I
get them?

I'm using TB too and ng's are flooded with M15 crap. Filters don't
work. Am using Vista OS and wonder if this is fault.

Looking at M15 stuff, I get impression that person is mentally
unbalanced with excellent computer skills or he would be in jail or
mental facility by now.

Frank