Old 21-08-2007, 07:36 PM posted to rec.gardens
torpeau torpeau is offline

Default Hibiscus White Bugs

On 2007-08-15 20:01:10 -0400, RRR said:

What order should I do this in and is there anything I am missing or
should avoid? Further, how long should I wait in betwene treatments /
steps? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Products containing imidacloprid will get rid of white flies.
Otherwise, you would have to spray soaps or detergents every 3 days or
so to catch the white flies in their various stages -- and you must
spray the undersides of the leaves, too. Imidacloprid producrs can also
trigger spider mites, but the WFs are worse.

See http://trop-hibiscus.com for lots of information on tropical hibiscus.