Old 21-08-2007, 10:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Sacha on TV

On 21/8/07 18:08, in article ,
"Chris Hogg" wrote:

Wednesday AM, 10-11 BBC 1, Countryfile Summer Diaries.

Miss it if you dare!

Except that it's on Thursday at 10am, if we assume Programme 1 to have been
Monday's! ;-))

Programme Four * Ashburton
Matt and Melissa take a challenge set by antiques expert, TV presenter and
Devonian, Tim Wonnacott. Adam Henson meets a farmer with a difference,
former model Paula Wolton who swapped the catwalk for the farmyard.
Christine Walkden visits old friends at Hill House Nursery near Ashburton
and Michael Caines has delicious recipes for those on a tight budget.

€ Lock's Park Farm * Paula Wolton
€ Hill House Nursery and Gardens
€ Ashburton Tourist Information

--