Old 22-08-2007, 01:17 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] jangchub@sakajawa.org is offline

Default Planting Vegetable in Fall

On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 20:50:30 -0700, MajorOz
wrote:

On Aug 19, 8:07 pm, "David Hare-Scott" wrote:
"O My Garden" wrote in ooglegroups.com...

When the summer is going to end and the fall will begin very soon,
it's a bit hard to think what to plant. It's not easy to find suitable
plants for the cool fall. However, it's not hard because there are
many choices you can choose.

Groan. If your knowledge of growing is as good as your logic why would we
be reading this. You might also consider that this is an international
forum before launching into generalisations again. Not everybody lives in
northern hemisphere cool temperate areas.

David

...but some of us are. I found it informative and helpful.

cheers

oz

And down here in Texas we are planting the brassica's lettuce,
radishes, leeks, garlic, onions, etc. We plant our second crop of
tomatoes in late July for fall harvest.