Old 22-08-2007, 10:01 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sally Thompson Sally Thompson is offline

Default Sacha on TV

On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 08:50:08 +0100, shazzbat wrote
(in article ):

"Hugh Jampton" wrote in message
On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 18:08:23 +0100, Chris Hogg wrote:

Wednesday AM, 10-11 BBC 1, Countryfile Summer Diaries.

Miss it if you dare!

New DVD recorder (with HDD) set to record it Wed/Thur/Fri :-)

*But* will it be anything like JennyC's famous uttering on Radio 4 ? :-)

Oh S**t !!!!!!!!! :-)
--

Oh, I missed that, what was that about? It reminds me of when I was in the
army and we had a general visiting, and he asked one of the single guys what

One speechless general.

Hee, hee. I used to work for a large public body, and at a Christmas party
one of the staff who was a little worse for wear took a fancy to a strange
(to her) man, and sidled up and said she hadn't seen him around before and
asked him where he worked. He was the Chairman.

I heard Jenny's utterance on Gardeners' Question time - which proved at the
time, I think, that someone from the programme monitored urg! I think there's
a link somewhere on her web site.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Burne-Jones/William Morris window in Shropshire church with conservation