Old 22-08-2007, 11:40 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Sacha on TV

On 22/8/07 10:01, in article
, "Sally Thompson"
wrote:

On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 08:50:08 +0100, shazzbat wrote
(in article ):

"Hugh Jampton" wrote in message
On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 18:08:23 +0100, Chris Hogg wrote:

Wednesday AM, 10-11 BBC 1, Countryfile Summer Diaries.

Miss it if you dare!

New DVD recorder (with HDD) set to record it Wed/Thur/Fri :-)

*But* will it be anything like JennyC's famous uttering on Radio 4 ? :-)

Oh S**t !!!!!!!!! :-)
--

Oh, I missed that, what was that about? It reminds me of when I was in the
army and we had a general visiting, and he asked one of the single guys what

One speechless general.

Hee, hee. I used to work for a large public body, and at a Christmas party
one of the staff who was a little worse for wear took a fancy to a strange
(to her) man, and sidled up and said she hadn't seen him around before and
asked him where he worked. He was the Chairman.

I heard Jenny's utterance on Gardeners' Question time - which proved at the
time, I think, that someone from the programme monitored urg! I think there's
a link somewhere on her web site.

It was one of urg's funnier moments and we've had some beauties. Judith
Lea's description of her adventures with 'compost activator' had tears of
laughter running down my face. At one time we were all thinking of
compiling the better moments for the webring but I don't think we ever got
round to it and then Cormaic became too busy to be involved, so......
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk