Old 22-08-2007, 02:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Les Hemmings Les Hemmings is offline

Default Sacha on TV

JennyC wrote:
Oh S**t !!!!!!!!! :-)
--

Oh, I missed that, what was that about? It reminds me of when I was
in the army and we had a general visiting, and he asked one of the

http://www.ljconline.nl/garden/gardenGQT.htm
Jenny (going of to hide under a bush..........)

Wicked! Thanks for the giggle ;o)

Did you notice your slight Dutch accent dissapeared for "Oh Shit!".... Pure
Home Counties... S.London at a guess.

Priceless though! )

Les

--
Remove Frontal Lobes to reply direct.

"These people believe the souls of fried space aliens inhabit their
bodies and hold soup cans to get rid of them. I should care what they
think?"...Valerie Emmanuel

Les Hemmings a.a #2251 SA