Old 22-08-2007, 03:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default Sacha on TV

, I, Marvo, say :

"Les Hemmings" wrote in message
JennyC wrote:
Oh S**t !!!!!!!!! :-)
--

Oh, I missed that, what was that about? It reminds me of when I was
in the army and we had a general visiting, and he asked one of the

http://www.ljconline.nl/garden/gardenGQT.htm
Jenny (going of to hide under a bush..........)

Wicked! Thanks for the giggle ;o)

Did you notice your slight Dutch accent dissapeared for "Oh
Shit!".... Pure Home Counties... S.London at a guess.

Priceless though! )

Les
Remove Frontal Lobes to reply direct.

Put yer frontal lobe back in mate and guess which bit borough!
Jenny :~)

Loosham.