Old 22-08-2007, 04:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Des Higgins Des Higgins is offline

Default Sacha on TV

On Aug 22, 9:00 am, "'Mike'" wrote:
Oh S**t !!!!!!!!! :-)
--

Oh, I missed that, what was that about? It reminds me of when I was in the
army and we had a general visiting, and he asked one of the single guys

One speechless general.

Steve

I adopted a policy a very long time ago of never swearing mainly because I
see no sense in it and also because I never know what company I will be with
next from 'Working Class' (how I hate that expression, we are ALL working
class) to Royalty, Chiefs of the Royal Navy and Royal Air Force and
Directors of Companies.

If you treat them all the same in a polite manner, then there is no fear.

I had a once well known Net Nanny swear at me on these newsgroups. That to
me, put him in the gutter. To swear, it means you do not have proper command
of the Queen's English and you are showing it.

I do not have a queen apart maybe from Graham Norton.

Mike

Reunion Bournemouth August/September 2007 FULL. WAIT LIST OPERATINGwww.rneba.org.uk