Old 22-08-2007, 03:29 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Default Wet and windy 1/2

joevan expounded:

On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 13:16:12 GMT, joevan
wrote:

On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 16:17:35 +1000, "Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE
wrote:

We are having unseasonal weather, last night we had almost cyclonic winds
and most of the tress in my yard have almost been tripped of their leaves.
The good news is that we have received about 3 inches of badly needed rain.

Wet, windy and beautiful. You forgot the last part.

We here in Phila have had record breaking temps for a couple of days.
Lowest it has ever been in August. In the 60's for a high. It is just
61 right now.

It was 49.8°F at 7:00 am when I went on my walk. I do like it better
than blazing hot and high humidity, however!
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts