Old 22-08-2007, 08:59 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default About water celery?

I have the water celery pot and dirt free in the filter. every spring
I dig some new up from the area next to the pond. and that stuff is
growing in deep shade. I have never left it out in the veggie filter
which is drained in fall. maybe I will try that. Ingrid

On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 13:29:45 CST, ~ jan wrote:
It dies back.... and seems to have a hard time coming back if left
submerged. It is currently growing well in a couple of the blocks that
surround the lily pond. I'm thinking of digging in the pots I currently
have in water instead of leaving them in the pond, see what happens.
~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us