Old 22-08-2007, 08:55 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default About water celery?

mine spilled over onto the ground and it is the first thing out of the
ground in spring.. like with the daffs and tulips. I had some in a
free standing filter and long after everything else frosted out this
stuff was going great guns. it is very hardy. Ingrid

On Sun, 19 Aug 2007 21:27:13 CST, "Bill C"
wrote:

Will it overwinter in northern areas like New York? Also does anyone know of
a web site where I can buy some. I've looked for it locally and have been
unable to find it.
Thanks
Bill