Old 23-08-2007, 12:43 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Home Depot ...........

You mean we're not all nuts? Could've fooled me!

Diana

"Kenni Judd" wrote in message
. ..
Yeah, we just have to let the newbies in on it before they decide we're
all nuts G. Kenni
"SuE" wrote in message
On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 20:38:46 -0400, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

Ah, yes. The wenches! You *do* realize that anyone coming into this board
for the first time will think we are all completely insane, correct?

But then, who's to argue?

Diana

But it is also proof of EXACTLY how long this core has held up. If
there were no inside jokes - - there would be no long timers.