Old 22-08-2007, 09:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Sacha on TV

"'Mike'" wrote in message

"PeteR swain" wrote in message
On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 11:05:49 +0200, "JennyC"
wrote:

An urgler telephoned me in the office this afternoon about bad language

and
he thought I had the right idea of not swearing at all, thereby never
slipping up. We had quite a chat and we had a discussion about swearing

and

Why swear?

Any comments anyone?

Mike