Old 23-08-2007, 07:31 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC JennyC is offline

Default Sacha on TV

"Les Hemmings" wrote in message
JennyC wrote:

Between Balham and Streatham Common...

Not bad Les !!!
Just round the back of Battersea Dogs Home :~))
Jenny

South of the Battersea Park Road then.... erm... Havelock Terrace, odd
number... red door. Furred up kettle, long life beer in the fridge and a
waft of the gasworks...

Christmas caroling on the Prince of Wales Drive perchance?
L ;o)
Les Hemmings a.a #2251 SA

Closer to the Park Les......even number...... I was only there till I was 8,
so no beer in the fridge (the only booze was a bottle of sherry an Xmas!)

I went to this school http://www.sacredheart-battersea.wandsworth.sch.uk/
which was about 10 minutes walk away.....

Jenny :~)