Old 22-08-2007, 11:03 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Marutchi[_3_] Marutchi[_3_] is offline

Default Wet and windy 1/2

joevan wrote:

We here in Phila have had record breaking temps for a couple of days.
Lowest it has ever been in August. In the 60's for a high. It is just
61 right now.

Yes the weather is so topsy turvey these days. We had our coldest winter on
record and now have a weather system that has never been seen in August for
over 100 years. However the rain is most welcome as we are in drought
conditions. Brisbane, the capital city of our state, is on level 5 water
restrictions, their dams are down to about 18% full. The rain of the past
few days has added about 2 weeks water use to the dams.