Old 23-08-2007, 02:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
johngood_____ johngood_____ is offline

Default berry identified by photo

"Cat(h)" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Aug 23, 1:25 pm, "johngood_____" wrote:
A friend who is renting a house has some berries in their garden about
the
size of large grapes and a dark black colour and wishes to identify them.

Since this group does not accept photos, how might I post a photo that
could
be looked at by those in this group please?

I use this website when I need to do this:

www.tinypic.com

Upload your photo as indicated on the tinypic site, then, just copy
and past a link to it in your UKRG post, and people can go and see
your pickie.

Cat(h)

Many Thanks. here is the web url.
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6baazno