Old 02-04-2003, 05:08 PM
BenignVanilla

Default A suggestion/question/request...

"Cybe R. Wizard" wrote in message
newsan.2003.04.02.14.39.56.626091.569@WizardsTow er...
snip
I'd rather see a website where pics don't have to disappear every so
often.
Maybe a Yahoo! group or sumpin.

I am using a new content management package on my web site...it's something
I am working of for work, and I thought I'd use it for my site as a test
bed. Because it is easy to maintain, I would be MORE then happy to be a
repository for your photos. All I ask is that you zip them up before mailing
them to me, and bear with me as I post them.

Anyone that is interested, just send your photos to me at:

benignvanilla AT tibetanbeefgarden.com

or

jeff AT daroconsulting.com

or