Old 23-08-2007, 06:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default berry identified by photo

On 23/8/07 17:44, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 09:32:10 -0700, "Cat(h)" wrote:

On Aug 23, 5:26 pm, "johngood_____" wrote:
"Mary Fisher" wrote in message

t...

"Uncle Marvo" wrote in message
, I, Marvo, say :

In article ,
"johngood_____" writes:

Many Thanks. here is the web url.
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6baazno

Thanks to all. Have now tasted one and they are a bit plum tasting, and not
too sharp. This family has young children, so if they are damsons then i
guess its ok for them to go ahead and 'scoff'?

Quite - but be sure to keep some for making jam. And keep the
immodium to hand if the kids overindulge ;-)

You shouldn't use immodium without a prescription.

You don't need a prescription for it in UK but you can't buy it OTC unless
there's a pharmacist in the chemist's shop. Nobody with a stomach ulcer or
breathing problems, such as bronchitis, should take it.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk