Old 24-08-2007, 02:47 AM posted to balt.general,rec.gardens,misc.rural
Larry Caldwell Larry Caldwell is offline

Default Experience With Hybrid Poplars -- Maryland

In article , (Jack)
says...
In my case, it was a neighbor who inadvertently planted 50 Eastern
white pines on my property. This seemed great at first, as it
contributed to the goal of changing a cow pasture into a forest.
However, in my youthful ignorance, I overlooked the fact that many of
them were planted directly under power lines that served my house and
a few farms, but not her house. These trees played hell with the
power lines.

When the tree guys took down the Androscoggins I also had them take
down the pines. The neighbor was livid.

Why was he upset? They were your trees.

--
For email, replace firstnamelastinitial