Old 23-08-2007, 11:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Cat(h)[_2_] Cat(h)[_2_] is offline

Default berry identified by photo

On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 18:44:04 +0200, Martin wrote:

On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 09:32:10 -0700, "Cat(h)" wrote:

On Aug 23, 5:26 pm, "johngood_____" wrote:
"Mary Fisher" wrote in message

t...

"Uncle Marvo" wrote in message
, I, Marvo, say :

In article ,
"johngood_____" writes:

Many Thanks. here is the web url.
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6baazno

Thanks to all. Have now tasted one and they are a bit plum tasting, and not
too sharp. This family has young children, so if they are damsons then i
guess its ok for them to go ahead and 'scoff'?

Quite - but be sure to keep some for making jam. And keep the
immodium to hand if the kids overindulge ;-)

You shouldn't use immodium without a prescription.

Ahem. Figure of speech, to warn the uninformed that scoffing a whole
pile of plums can lead to a major dose of the runs.. I had better
state clearly that I speak, not from any medical expertise, but from
repeated, seasonal, personal childhood plum-scoffing experience.
A good stodgy risotto or rice pudding requires no prescription, and
can help with doses of runs. Although of course, a major fit of runs
may require a visit to your GP.
Oh, and terms and conditions apply.

I'll squelsh a bit of aloe vera on me knuckles now...

Cat(h)