Old 24-08-2007, 02:04 PM posted to rec.gardens
Cheryl Isaak Cheryl Isaak is offline

Default Joint compound as fertilizer/conditioner

On 8/24/07 8:50 AM, in article ,
" wrote:

On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 07:39:00 -0400, Cheryl Isaak
wrote:

I can be so naïve.....

Hey, naive is a good thing. I wish I was. Unfortunately, I can't
unring the bell of life.

What makes this all so funny is that DS managed to stretch hard enough (pre
cast) to put a hole in the wall. Which I now need either mend myself or
hire someone to do the job and I was thinking it would be a clever use of
any scraps if I really could compost them...