Old 24-08-2007, 11:43 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Sacha on TV

On 24/8/07 09:54, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 23:11:57 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

On 23/8/07 22:40, in article ,
"Hugh Jampton" wrote:

On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 23:26:16 +0100, Hugh Jampton wrote:

Miss it if you dare!

New DVD recorder (with HDD) set to record it Wed/Thur/Fri :-)

I do *not* normally watch TV ... but on this occasion I did :-)

Thanks Sacha - very interesting. Even watched it a second time so that
SWMBO saw it (she's the gardener here).

Thanks, Hugh. We liked the way they treated it, bringing credit to Edward
Hyams, too.

It was a good program. It didn't bring much credit to local antique shops
though
:-)

It's almost impossible to do a piece on Ashburton without including antique
shops but I do wish they'd been a little wider ranging. We have a
wonderful, old-fashioned ironmonger, a marvellous butcher, greengrocer,
baker, fish deli and deli. But as there are 15 antique shops in Ashburton,
I suppose that was their 'peg' for the celeb slot and that does seem to be a
must in modern magazine programmes.
I had a nice email from the producer this morning hoping we'd enjoyed it and
I can honestly say that we did. I said that our only criticism is the music
in the background when someone is talking which, for aging ears, is very
distracting!
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk