Old 24-08-2007, 02:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Devon /cornwall interesting nurseries?

On 24/8/07 13:26, in article , "Janet Tweedy"
wrote:

In article , Martin
writes
On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 11:52:32 +0100, Janet Tweedy
wrote:

Mind you, with Hill House now being a television star (this very
morning!) I expect she'll have to fight her way in, especially as
Christine Walkden gave it such high praise and said tit had the most
varied list of plants for sale in the country

Freudian slip?

Well by way of justification my spellcheck change it from god only knows
what
Maybe the Turnpike spell check is trying to be funny

Never mind, Janet - we do have a lot of birds in the garden. ;-))
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk