Old 24-08-2007, 06:04 PM posted to rec.gardens
Claire[_2_] Claire[_2_] is offline

Default Spiders on my bushes

On Aug 24, 10:29 am, "Eigenvector" wrote:
"Lar" wrote in message

Eigenvector wrote:

Outdoor spiders won't come inside, and if they do the inside spiders will
get them if they don't dehydrate and die first.

Spiders problems found inside are usually from high populations outside
around the structure and unfortunately treating the exterior is what is
done to reduce the numbers.

Lar

Well the best fix for something like that is to pull the bushes and shrubs
away from the foundation. Plants shouldn't be close to the house anyway, if
only for this very reason, but also because it can compromise the siding,
promote decay of the siding, and possibly compromise the foundation itself.

To all!

Thanks so much for your help. I speak of my husband when in fact am
recently widowed (well two years ago).
My brothers check in on me and make sure I'm okay.
With much concern and trying to sell the house, I wanted it to be
sellable.
That was my concern for the bushes.
I appreciate your information.
Claire.