Old 24-08-2007, 07:54 PM posted to rec.gardens
Frank Frank is offline

Default Please Help Support a BAN on Primate testing in Europe

John McGaw wrote:

And this has what to do with gardens? If the primates are excused from
testing should we expect them to come around weekly and help with the
weeding?

Nothing but if we do what these whack jobs want toxicity of new
pesticides will be directly tested on humans.

After trying to poison rats and mice and seeing if a pesticide burns
rabbits eyes and effect on minnows and shrimp, you screen with primates.