Old 24-08-2007, 03:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default berry identified by photo

, I, Marvo, say :

On 24 Aug, 15:36, "Uncle Marvo"
wrote:
Who are you caling a Brummy, Manc?

Teehee ... beats being called a frog, innit.

I'm a Devonshire lad really, but now in t'East Midlands..

With cream on top. Knew it ;o)

Me, for instance. We have the biggest Waitrose in the universe right
next door, their fruit is better than T*S@O and most other
supermarkets.

Now that's lucky. I haven't been to Waitrose a lot, perhaps 3 times in
my life time, which is silly because I trully enjoyed it. I beleive
they have really fresh stuff and more to the point encourages to buy
locally. Nice one.

Sadly they don't do local pawpaws, although I shop quite regularly in our
hyperWaitrose and also the smaller one in Farnham, and each sources fruit
and veg from their local area and each has an organic section where they
don't rip you off, so I guess it's true. Every little helps aaaaaaaarrgh