Old 25-08-2007, 03:04 AM posted to rec.gardens
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default Mature palm care - Which bits to prune / lop

I would leave the fruit if it took 25 years for the tree to form it.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

"specialbeat" wrote in message

Hi there.
I have a couple of Palm trees of unknown variety, and this year they
have sprouted extra kind of branches at the tops with what looks like
to be hundreds of berries. My question is this, do I need to lop these
new-ish branches off as they are starting to sag and making the palms
look untidy? I have already cut the dead leaves from the bottom of the
palms. Any help would be greatfully recieved. Many Thanks

--
specialbeat