Old 24-08-2007, 10:50 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Manelli Family[_3_] Manelli Family[_3_] is offline

Default Home Depot ...........

"Al" wrote in message news:uKAzi.8100$ze.6412@trnddc07...
On the other side of the spectrum
are the people who show up from New York or Tennessee and spend several
hours combing through things and leave with a back seat full of plants
telling me they "enjoyed the drive" and repeating an often heard criticism
"I didn't see most of this stuff on the online catalog."

Some folks do indeed enjoy long drives. Others of course do not. A 500
mile trip for us is more than either of us (we're both seniors) care to
take. Then there is the expense for gas and an overnight stay at a hotel.
When retired and living on a limited income, these things have to be
considered.