Old 25-08-2007, 05:01 AM posted to rec.gardens
David Hare-Scott David Hare-Scott is offline

Default Spiders on my bushes

"Claire" wrote in message
ups.com...
We have been spraying our bushes and with no avail, we still find fine
webs.
Our concern is will our bushes become diseased?

Thanks.
Claire

You are in luck. I know of no case where Spiders spread disease as they
have nothing to do with the bush or plant itself other than to use it for
shelter and a hunting ground. They are all carnivores. What do they eat?
The bugs that eat your plants. Be nice to the spiders and you will have far
less bugs eating your plants.

David