Old 25-08-2007, 03:37 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
SuE SuE is offline

Default Home Depot ...........

On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 15:24:53 -0400, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

must be some *real* orchid sellers in your area too.......The farthest we've
driven for orchids is about 150 miles, from home to the Redland Festival.
Not to be missed if you're ever in Homestead in May. It's like orchid
Nirvana!

Diana

Don't tell John.
He is planning our fall trip from Denver to Chicago for the Chicago
Orchid Growers Festival the 3rd weekend of Sept. double check the
date if your going, I could be wrong. Of course No trip to Chi-town
is complete if we don't do a little side trip up to Wisconsin to visit
Chuck Ackers in Waunakee.
Oh - Ya that makes this about 1800 miles -- oops I did a quick Google
Map and it is 2077. This has become our annual pilgrimage like your
trip to Readlands. It is so much easier now that we are both retired
and I don't have to wait to leave until after my Wed night class or be
back to teach again on Monday.
SuE