Old 25-08-2007, 07:45 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Nick Cramer Nick Cramer is offline

Default The Eggplant

"Joan F \(MI\)" wrote:
In a green curry with coconut milk with catfish, green pepper and Vidalia
onion. It was great, nice and firm and definitely fresh.

That basil plant is huge, I am going to try to save some seed, had never
heard of African Basil but saw the plant when I was shopping this spring.
It smells wonderful when you walk by it.

Nick Cramer wrote:
| "Joan F \(MI\)" wrote:
|| I decided the eggplant was big enough so we ate it today, but not
|| before taking a final picture of it along with some African Basil.
|
| Beautifully colored eggplant. How did you prepare it? How did it
| taste? The flowering African Basil really sets it off nicely.

Sounds delicious and very much like a Thai dish I love, Gang Ki Warn (Green
Curry) Pla Muug (Catfish). Eat my SPAM to email for recipe(s).

~Semper Fi~