Old 02-04-2003, 06:44 PM
Allegra

Default honey bees

"Lar" wrote in message
. ..
In article 7Kzia.337166$S_4.299161@rwcrnsc53,
says...
You may find this interesting and instructive, I hope.
As well, I hope you have a great umbrella policy as a homeowner...
if anyone in your neighborhood starts a lawnmower, or a leaf blower
or any some such, who do you think they will sue if attacked by these
less than friendly bees? As a person with very little chance to

survive

Snooze is getting a nibble...can he set the hook?
--
Good judgment comes from experience,
and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Lar. (to e-mail, get rid of the BUGS!!

Hello Lar,

"Good judgment comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgment"
Higdon. That is the correct phrase by the way.

I would rather be made a fool of by trying to share what I know, than being
a fool by pretending to know what I don't know. Anyone who lives with a
death sentence attached to the sting of a bee would gladly make a fool of
herself if in doing so one may share what little one knows with others in
order to try to help them. "Five to ten million people in the U.S. are
severely allergic to flying insect stings, including bees and wasps." Given
the time you spent adding the emoticons to my reply you apparently find this
subject hilarious. I am glad the world is comprised of people who do not
mind to share their knowledge about certain subjects in hopes of educating
others about the dangers they may not know exist for instance for their
children. I guess in your opinion that makes that choice a matter of bad
judgment. To each his own.

Your time would have been better spent if instead of some misquoted remark
you would have contributed some wisdom to the subject. Or gained some from
it.

Allegra