Old 02-04-2003, 06:44 PM
Allegra

Default honey bees

"Snooze" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"Lar" wrote in message
. ..
Snooze is getting a nibble...can he set the hook?

Allegra's post was really informative, I wasn't really trolling, more of
attempting to do an April Fool's joke. But in hindsight it was a really

weak
one..

Sameer

Hello Sameer,

Without getting into the subject at hand, may I make a suggestion? April
Fool's jokes are better posted some time before Tuesday, April 01, 2003
11:27 PM. By then and particularly at the time I read the post, it was
wayyyyyyyy past the time where I could have suspected it. In any case any
subject related to bees is never going to be a joke to me and to the other
5 to 10 million Americans like me, among them many children.

Thank you for recognizing that it was a poor subject. You have shown more
tact than those who do not have the sensitivity to see how it can be read
any day of the year.

Allegra