Old 25-08-2007, 05:23 PM posted to rec.gardens
Eigenvector Eigenvector is offline

Default Any decent way to nix out quackgrass?

My front yard is infested with this stuff, used to think it was all other
kinds of noxious weed, but finally pulled some of it, did the identification
via examining the stems and leafs, and zeroed it to quackgrass.

Am I just basically screwed and resigned to pulling it out with my hands?
This stuff is super highly aggressive - and it looks uglier than hell to
boot! I might mention, I don't want to destroy my lawn in the process of
eliminating it. If said task isn't going to be possible, that too is fine
as it narrows down my options.