Old 25-08-2007, 09:21 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Marco Schwarz Marco Schwarz is offline

Default Slug alert..

Hi..

How big is that slug in the picture?

Well the big brown ones can grow up to 5"..

I live in the desert of Washington State.

Wow.., didn't exactly know where Washington State is and how
different it's climate exactly is but than I luckily found
this link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Washington

Use to be all
we'd see were these tiny 1/2" whitish anemic looking slugs
under a rock now an again while I was growing up.

Well we have these nocturnal little critters too but believe
me they're innocent..

The enemy is the brown/black/red_brown fraction..!

Welcome to reality..! ;-)
--
cu
Marco