Old 26-08-2007, 03:19 AM posted to rec.gardens
Persephone Persephone is offline

Default Spiders on my bushes

On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 08:43:07 -0500, Lar wrote:

Claire wrote:
We have been spraying our bushes and with no avail, we still find fine
webs.
Our concern is will our bushes become diseased?

Thanks.
Claire

As a spider dies it will release webbing, slowly repelling

rappelling

down while
dieing

dying

If you only have webbing and no spiders that might be what you
are seeing. Spiders will have no effect on bushes anyways

anyway

other than
possibly making them untidy with their webbing, which you seem to have
anyways

anyway

while killing them.