Old 26-08-2007, 02:20 AM posted to rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Charles[_1_] Charles[_1_] is offline

Default Joint compound as fertilizer/conditioner

On Sat, 25 Aug 2007 21:03:30 -0400, "symplastless"
wrote:

I printed out this post and put it on my lawn. I can see the grass
starting to turn green already

Who are you? If you want a green lawn try applying magnesium. The center
are every chlorophyll molecule is magnesium.

Actually, mine is rather green just from water and mowing. We have a
lot of minerals in the water, and presumably the soil as well.

Magnesium does work well on the roses, though.