Old 25-08-2007, 10:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes[_2_] Alan Holmes[_2_] is offline

Default Summer Diaries Wednesday

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 23/8/07 11:51, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 10:45:11 -0000, "
wrote:

snip

Just seen your lovely Ray on French t.v.

On BBC surely or did you watch using the microwave?

He has such a lovely smile
and his eyes sparkle, lovely man, tell him I am waiting for the
autograph.

Q: Whose bottom appeared in the background? Sacha's or the alien's?

We're thinking of starting a 'bum club'. Someone from urg who visited us
suggested it should become a tradition to be photographed from the rear,
outside the nursery. ;-)
Anyway to answer your question - not mine! ;-)

Damn, I had recorded the programme to watch later, I won't bother now!(:-)