Old 25-08-2007, 10:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes[_2_] Alan Holmes[_2_] is offline

Default Summer Diaries Wednesday

" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Aug 23, 4:30 pm, Martin wrote:
On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 15:28:44 -0000, "

wrote:
On Aug 23, 4:26 pm, Sacha wrote:
On 23/8/07 12:26, in article
,

"Martin" wrote:
On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 12:05:01 +0100, Sacha

wrote:

On 23/8/07 11:51, in article
,
"Martin" wrote:

On Thu, 23 Aug 2007 10:45:11 -0000, "
wrote:

snip

Just seen your lovely Ray on French t.v.

On BBC surely or did you watch using the microwave?

He has such a lovely smile
and his eyes sparkle, lovely man, tell him I am waiting for the
autograph.

Q: Whose bottom appeared in the background? Sacha's or the
alien's?

We're thinking of starting a 'bum club'. Someone from urg who
visited us
suggested it should become a tradition to be photographed from the
rear,
outside the nursery. ;-)
Anyway to answer your question - not mine! ;-)

LOL I could see it catching on. Bus loads of bum flashers from
Manchester.

Good program and your bit came over well. The garden and Ray that is
:-)

Thanks, Martin. He's been on various tv progs from time to time and
never
seems to worry about it. I should hate it!

--
Sachahttp://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon

Oh Sacha, did you miss the bit where Martin said "your bit came over
well" double entendre!!! G

Double entendre? You really have gone native.
--

Martin- Hide quoted text -

I've gone something Martin, but I'm not sure what

The way I am!(:-(