Old 26-08-2007, 08:07 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Galen Hekhuis Galen Hekhuis is offline

Default Still hot and dry

On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 12:46:40 CST, "Reel McKoi"
wrote:

We'v had about a month of 100F weather and just a few light sprinkles of
rain. The fish are taking the heat well. I added extra aeration on the
720g fry tank. The water is staying around 85 to 88F.

It's been dry here in northern Florida too. We started this month
getting almost 4 3/4 inches of rain. Now it's almost the end of the
month and it looks like that's all we'll get. According to my
thermometer, we have yet to get into triple digits, 99.7, but still
not quite a hundred.