Old 26-08-2007, 11:29 PM posted to rec.gardens
William Wagner[_2_] William Wagner[_2_] is offline

Default Any new ideas to get rid of moles?

In article . com,
wrote:

My battle with moles in my lawn has continued for about 5 years. I
have not tried too many products and my best weapon against moles has
been a spring loaded trap which drives 2 sets of prongs (about 4
prongs) down into a tunnel when a mole is under the trap. I kill about
2 moles each summer with these spring loaded traps but I still get
moles in my lawn the next summer.

Has anyone tried Tomcat Mole Killer? It is a mole bait shaped like an
earthworm. You place it in an active mole tunnel and the mole eats
like it is an earthworm.

Two different times I have heard this product recommended on the home
and garden show broadcast on our local public radio station by the
garden expert.

Has anyone found success with this product?

TIA

Ground glass and Wrigley's juicy fruit gum.

Bill

--

S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade