Old 27-08-2007, 01:11 AM posted to rec.gardens
Persephone Persephone is offline

Default Lawn care tools

On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 21:51:58 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"Javier" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Aug 26, 1:41 pm, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
"Javier" wrote in message

ups.com...

[...]

No. You use a rake for the leaves. I can move leaves twice as fast as my
neighbor, who's got a leaf blower, and I ain't no spring chicken. Look in
your phone book for a REAL garden center, and tell them you need a rake for
leaves.

I want a rake with fine thin metal teeth like my gardener has. But I
haven't seen one anywhere around -- Home Despot, OSH, etc.
Any sources not too far, LA Area?

Tx

Persephone