Old 27-08-2007, 12:05 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
[email protected] do_see@do.com is offline

Default Grass Cuttings

Owen wrote:
Hi, Does anyone have any good ideas on getting rid of all of my grass
cuttings? I have a large garden on which I have to use a tractor mower,
so I create quite a lot! I already have three huge compost heaps and I
don't want a fourth. I'v tried burning them but they just smolder for
days, and I don't want to upset the neighbours (especialy as I have
only lived here for just over a month) Please let me have any of your
ideas.
Thanks, Owen

Get a mulching mower and let the clippings melt back into the lawn.