Old 27-08-2007, 03:27 AM posted to rec.gardens
raeannsimpson raeannsimpson is offline

Default Lawn care tools

On Aug 26, 10:12 pm, Eggs Zachtly wrote:
JoeSpareBedroom said:

No. You use a rake for the leaves. I can move leaves twice as fast as my
neighbor, who's got a leaf blower, and I ain't no spring chicken. Look in
your phone book for a REAL garden center, and tell them you need a rake for
leaves.

Guaranteed, you can't move leaves faster than a backpack blower, using only
a rake.

--

Eggs

Do stars clean themselves with meteor showers?- Hide quoted text -

That's not exactly correct in all cases.

My husband can rake the leaves in our yard, thoroughly & efficiently,
much faster than he can clean the yard with the backpacker blower.
Honestly, he rakes faster than anyone I've ever seen.

I guess it depends on who you are, and what you are used to.