Old 02-04-2003, 07:56 PM
BenignVanilla

Default A rec.pond Statistical Database?

"John Hines" wrote in message
"BenignVanilla" m
wrote:

Any opinions? My thinking is, if someone in Zone 5 is having problems

with
their goldfish pond, it may help them to know that there are three people
with a similar pond, in similar conditions.

It would be a magnet for terrorist organizations, giving away the
strategic information on our most valuable assets.

Why don't you setup a blog, which seems to be the current trend?

My thought on the database is that I could front it with a web site, that
would allow people to search, print, etc. So I could go in and search for
3000 gallon ponds, in zone 6, with 2 year old koi, and the water just turned
purple. What do I do? A blog would be less searchable, less chartable, IMHO.

BV.