Old 27-08-2007, 06:18 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Omelet Omelet is offline

Default Tomato pesticides, anything better than Malathion?

In article ,
Jim Kingdon wrote:

I had to quit doing that when we switched to scooping litter. That stuff
turns into a heavy, slick clay. Not a good idea at all!

There's always one of the organic scooping litters. I know of two:

Sweat Scoop (made from wheat, I suppose the chaff or straw), and
The World's Best Cat Litter (made from corncobs)

These are flushable (which is what we do with them), but they'd
probably also compost well.

But do they effectively clump cat urine?

Otherwise I may as well use Feline Pine.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.