Old 27-08-2007, 07:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default :-((Off we go again :-((

On 27 Aug, 18:50, Sacha wrote:
Not if you're replying to Mike Crowe you haven't. He stirs up trouble on
every group he posts to and it's my belief he gets off on it. The posts he
has made in this thread he has started are a perfect example. He's in most
peoples' kill files so the only way he can get attention is to try to
encourage others to fight and argue and for the unwary to respond to him.
He's a vile piece of work.

No he isn't. He is quite sweet and very observant. Mike is perhaps the
only one who tells you how he really feels. Others who detest you
either have killfiled you or ignore you because you're so pompous and
boring. I got an email by an urgler saying he'd like to slap you and
another wondering how you've ended up with such a nice husband as you
have. Those who tolerate you is because you talk on behalf of your
husband and they are either friends with your husband and don't want
to jeoperdise this relationship. And as for Mrs Bucket who used to
continually back you up does not garden but just like using chemicals
and walk around in sleepers, preferably gold.

Well, I'd rather be friend with the real folks around here and with
Mike Crowe anytime. Note that I've never had quarells with anybody but
you. This surely is telling.